A day trip exploring Rome countryside with a guided tour to some of the most interesting wine estates and Frascati leading producers.
Frascati and Castelli Romani produce highly appreciated wines and the area is worldwide acknowledged as a reference point for food and high quality wine!
Join us for a unique Wine Experience on the Ancient Appia Way… you will never forget it!
Full Day Tour on Wednesday and Saturdays:
10.30 am Pick up at the Tourist Points or at your hotel in the nearby area. First guided tour of the winery and ancient cellar with an introduction to the Frascati wines followed by a tutored tasting accompanied by snacks.
12.30 pm – Visit of the second winery and cellar. The tour will be followed by a typical homemade Roman lunch prepared with seasonal ingredients and paired with local wines.
2.30 pm Visit a special ICE-CREAM LAB and try five delicious ice-cream flavors.
4 pm for Frascati, Nemi and Castel Gandolfo downtown.
The tour includes
• Pick up and drop off at the Tourist Points in Frascati, Castel Gandolfo or Nemi.
• Transportation in Mini Van with English speaking professional driver
• Full day tour and guided visit of two wineries and ICE-CREAM LAB
• Tutored wine tastings at each cellar
• Homemade lunch paired with wines